luminescence

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자슈퍼스타K 조회 2회 작성일 2022-01-14 13:42:31 댓글 0

본문

Luminescence

Additional materials for this lesson can be found in our google drive folder at https://goo.gl/ub2ZAJ . A direct link to the materials for this video can be found at https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B2Uk_-iYB-alc1ctcS16dnFiRmc.

This lesson reviews the process of fluorescence as well as learn about a few others. In this lesson, photo- and chemi-luminescence are also reviewed. Before the lesson, students brainstormed to come up with a comprehensive list of anything that emits light; after the lesson, students categorized the objects based upon the types of luminescence they learned.
p Singh : thanks..simple and accurate..
shmed : you are a living legend lady, you deserve an OBE
Jenniffer Lujano : Great video!!
BananaRepublicUSA KangarooCourts : I still want to understand what that chemical reaction is and why it makes light. What happens to the molecules when they come together?
What creates the electron. I’m guessing it’s an electrical reaction of the aluminum that creates the electron. But rather than having a flash like a spark. It’s more like a big slow spark. While one particle consumes another. Just a curious mind inquiring. Any info would be greatly welcomed.

Thank you for the video.
Andrew Nickischer : Simply put. Great video.

Types of Luminescence

Molecules can emit light for a variety of reasons. Depending on the source of the excitation energy, that luminescence can be described as fluorescence, phosphorescence, chemiluminescence, bioluminescence, or triboluminescence.
Natan Abelian : Amazing channel, took my interest of phys chem to another level!
Alexandru Topor : Lanthanide compounds are usually phosphorescent because those are spin-forbidden transitions.

The lifetime of those excited states are ~ 10^-3 s.

Persistent luminescence ( minutes, hours) can actually be both fluorescence OR phosphorescence, the extremely long lifetimes are due to electron traps in point defects in lattices.

Phosphorescence is NOT defined by lifetime, but by spin change.
Ada Bige Ertac : this video was really helpful.
Aboge Teddy : Quite informative but You forgot about sonar luminescence .
shorif ahmed : Lovely ❤

Luminescence

Luminescence by David Biedenbender

performed by the University of Texas at Austin Wind Symphony and Robert Carnochan on April 6, 2015.

for more information, visit: http://www.davidbiedenbender.com/luminescence/

"Luminescence" is based on fragments from the melody "Break Forth O Beauteous Heavenly Light," which was written by Johann Schop (ca. 1590–1664) and subsequently harmonized in several settings by Johann Sebastian Bach.

"Break Forth O Beauteous Heavenly Light" was first known as “Ermuntre dich, mein schwacher Geist” (Rouse thyself, my weak spirit), and was published in Lepzig in 1641 in Johann Rist’s Himmlische Lieder (Heavenly or Celestial Songs), where the tune appeared in triple meter along with text by Rist. Johann Sebastian Bach probably found an altered version of the tune in Johann Cruger’s Praxis Pietatis Melica (1647) and subsequently harmonized it in various settings. This particular setting is from the second cantata of his Christmas Oratorio from 1737.

The original melody had a different character in its original form, as it was more closely related to Renaissance musical style. By the time Bach harmonized the tune in the 18th century, musical preferences had shifted: the rhythm of the melody was made more consistent, the tempo became slower, and the harmony and counterpoint was more complex. This setting is still sung in modern churches at Christmas and is commonly known as "Break Forth O Beauteous Heavenly Light."
Duncan Cook : 6:11 dont miss C# my friend
Sir RM : nice
Mattelyn Isabelle : 6:44
Mattelyn Isabelle : 1:39

#luminescence

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 7,294건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.icif.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz